Tiong Bahru Bakery Singapore Review

by - 1:15 AM



Extending my stay at COO Hostel after a business trip on friday urged me to try a breakfast spot nearby. Located in Tiong Bahru, a cafe & bakery called Tiong Bahru Bakery catches my eyes when we were wandering around the night before to find some food.

I visited their store in the neighborhood area at Eng Hoon, it's pretty crowded even it's still 8 in the morning. So if you want to visit the store, i suggest you to go at 07.30 or 08.00 a.m, but if you just want to take out then it's fine to visit anytime.

Front view of Tiong Bahru Bakery

They served Infused Water for those who wait :D
Famous by its bakery, i'm trying their Chocolate Almond Croissant (after i tasted Green Tea Almond Croissant previously) accompanied by their famous fusion tea family: Nymph of the Nyle. I can say i'm a big fan of Croissant and i'm happy with it.






The size was moderate and i thought one wasn't enough to fulfill my crave. But i guess i was wrong. The size of the croissant might be moderate, but they're being generous with the filling.

The price of their bakery is fair, in my personal opinion. You can have lots of mouth-watering option start from 4 SGD.





They also have various option for cake! I tasted their Lemon and Basil cake, but i don't think it's suitable with me. It has a pretty strong tangy taste, i'm not really into it.



As for the tea, i'm also a big fan of traditional tea and this is my first time sipping a fusion one. I don't know what's the mixture in it, but I can tell you this one will be one of my favorite. So if you have time to visit this place, go give it a try. It won't be disappointing :)

Turns out they're also have their branch at Raffles City where they served all of their hot menu (i will try this one out next time i visit Singapore) and at TANGS Orchard.

For more information visit Tiong Bahru Bakery website!

Location: 
56 Eng Hoon Street, #01-70 · +65 6220 3430

Opening Hour:
Daily from 8 AM to 8 PM

Budget to Spend:
SGD 7 to SGD 20

Tips:
Better to arrived at 8 AM sharp to avoid crowd

You May Also Like

0 comments